Sunday, June 1, 2008

90 Day Goal

On this first day of June, I have set a goal for myself and for the Network Marketing with Integrity Blog. I am stating this goal publically so that everyone who visits this blog can see our progress and keep me accountable to you and my goal.

My goal is to have 100 people visitng Network Marketing with Integrity within the next 90 days. I also would like to meet as many of you who visit as possible. If you would leave a comment or just email me, I would love to get to know you all!

I am finding that this concept of integrity is not an easy sell in our industry and that the "churn and burners" far out number those of us who feel a need to build our businesses with integrity. So it would really be nice to hear from you and know that I am not all alone in this work.

My goal for myself includes helping 10 new networkers to start and begin to build strong businesses for themselves and their families. Having hundreds/thousands in your downline is only important IF (1) they stay long enough to build a successful business (by their definition of success), and (2) they actually buy/use the product that your company sells! Only then will you have the stability and profitability that you need for years to come.

So ... these are my 90 day goals. Help me by keeping me accountable. Email me and let me know how I can help you. Let's carve out a niche in this industry of great people who love integrity and want to build businesses using the integrity model.

No comments: