Saturday, June 14, 2008

100 new downline in 30 days!

I just read a thread on a forum that I fequent that said that the writer said by using his system I could bring 100 new downline in the next 30 days! Wow, think about what that would do for me. That would bring in an awefully comfortable amount of money for me and make me the fastest growing organization in my company!

But, as I clicked on to his site I began to wonder, "How would I train 100 new people in 30 days?" How could I be responsible for the success of 100 new people? How could I talk with all of them and make sure that the square pegs went in the square holes and the round pegs went in the round holes?

When I realized that I could not handle that many personally sponsored new downline, I clicked off his site and made a mental note not to have anything to do with him or his company. I couldn't help but wonder if his system was so good and if he was bringing in 100 new downline every month then why would he have to spam one of my favorite forums with his ad?

You see, our industry is full of people who will make these kinds of foolish appeals to those who are desperate. They are preying on those who are really trying to make money in this industry often without any help from their upline and no help from the company. Then up from their favorite forum appears this churn and burn expert who is looking to make a fast buck, not caring at all for those they hurt in the process.

Integrity is about caring for the people you sponsor. Even if someone comes to you via an ad or by randomly landing on your site. Once they are yours, they are yours and you have a long-term responsibility to them. Don't get me wrong, sponsor as many as you like as long as you can take care of those whose sign-up puts money in your pocket. But, don't let the loosers posing as leaders sell you the proverbial "bill of goods."

2 comments:

DeMystifyYourBusiness.com said...

How true is this, it worries me too that people promise the earth and cannot deliver more than a grain of sand. Relationships and partnerships are the way forward. Trust is key and as the relationship builds that grows. Take your time to learn who you are dealing with. Coommunicate regularly, and be there for them when they need help support and guidance. Promise what you can deliver. Deliver or over deliver what you promise and your clients audiece will be delighted and tell other people about you and that is what you really want. lasting relationship take care and nurturing before they can be successful.

my blog said...

wow this is really incredible.



free fonts